Skip to main content

COLLEGE DRAMAS...!!

It was one of those days. Those days when I wake up by the noice literally created by my ever irritating hostel mates (i would rather call them 'homates')and see them well dressed in uniform reminding me that I am once again late to college. Those days when I have my breakfast in a hurry forgetting what actually I just ate and rush to college in just two minute for bell to ring. The most interesting part is that I'll have majority of the homates with me....Coz thats how HOSTELERS are...!!
I always get stuck wondering if we all took part in next Olympics....HALF A KILOMETER IN JUST 2 MINUTES....!! Amazing....!!
As soon as we reach the class the lecturer will be already there and my sweetest friends force me to open the door. Slowly I open the door and *smile...smile...smile* (but that doesnt work most of the time).
"Hashba...! Where were you??? Hostel is not in the next district for you to be late right???........blah blah blah...." starts the teacher.... And we as usual,"Miss...we got food late...thats why..." usual excuses and we get in....!!
But nowadays our lecturers are turning out to be clever and that line is almost out of fashion and our some I-am-teachers-favorate homates reach early in the class and you can guess what happens next.!!
There are some really funny hours when you fly in the class. The lecture will be taking something really out of your mind's syllabus such that how much ever you try to concentrate,your invisible wings comes up and take you to some beautifull world of yours and you connect it and connect it and maybe finally reach Obama's kitchen or even Charlie chaplin's side pocket- something which has no sense and nothing to do with us...!! Finally when the lecturer starts dictating notes do we come back to life and start writing....!!
And in some other hours all I do is stare at the lecturer and if your lucky enough to be the star of the day....you will have him/her look straight into your face and teach and 'ta-da'...Your TRAPPED!!! Till the last minute you gotto shake your head and nod and nod and nod as if you just understood how wonderfull the subject is...!!!
Tooo much fun and my small blog to share...
More experiances on the way....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRISONER OF AIR INDIA!!

            WARNING : PRAY BEFORE YOU READ:- "OH GOD..PLEASE NEVER TEST MY PATIENCE WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"                                                                                                                                                                  “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”                                                                                                                                                                ― Augustine of Hippo This post is to express my disgust with the horrific service of Air India. I know Air India has always been a problem creator for everyone but still people choose to travel in Air India! Why? The answer for this question can be categorized among the ones which fall in the list of no-answer-for-it. All Air India fans or passengers must read this!!!!! As someone said somewhere… NO PAIN….NO STORIES! I get to write these posts on

The life of a girl in KSA! (1)

This story is all about a girl...a teenage girl in fact...!Nina has got a few problems at hand.She doesnt care about pre-calculus unlike her over achieving siblings.! And if her parents had a whiff of her thoughts ...She would be grounded forever..! being an Indian but born and bought up in a Muslim family in KSA..Nina is unable to balance the two cultures and realizes her love for her sweet heart can only be a fantacy! BUT WITH A LOT OF HUMOR ,ONE CAN ALWAYS FIND A WAY!  EPISODE :1 ""hey...where are we going????"" I asked her....as she was taking the car through some unknown road......"We r almost there..... Don’t worry....''Ria... said me as I looked around the place                                                       "I never worry about you...I worry about the kids sitting here with us....May I please know where your taking us?"....I looked at my best friends face....as she showed no sign of replying!!! shrrrrriiii

Back Into Action..??

" Yeah its not that i'm Back into action once again!! Its just that I just wanna make myself sure that I don't stop blogging in any moment of my life!!!" Soo....Ive always wanted to come up with some new and interesting posts like i usually do( even though my posts are a little huge...its worth reading!! :P ). But now actually i really don't know whats coming into my mind.......        My college is getting so bored that i think i have my mind frozen into an unmovable mass of ice that even the harshest sun cant melt it...!! ( seriously...!! i aint joking!!) . Maybe sitting in the FRONT BENCH made me hate my class...!! ( i got a new post to write about---the front benchers!! wow!). Okay....now its some arts programs coming up in college and I gave my name for all kind of writings----- English-Essay,Poetry and Story. I just have to win this time. Or else I don't know how I'll convince my mind that i used to be a writer ONCE UPON A TIME!!!! My only ho