Skip to main content

Love After an arranged marriage (part 1)



Love after an Arranged Marriage…..!!!! ( Part 1)

In love marriage….you find your soul mate, give him all your love and then get married. It’s a rabbit in action.
In arranged marriage your family finds the soul mate, you only “see” him, try hard to believe that he is the one, get married and slowly…..very slowly start giving him all your love. It’s a tortoise in action.
It was hard for me to get back into writing after a long gap. (Thanks to some Indian authors whose books inspired me to write again.) My engineering life and my work life had all set me on for some unknown journey I had begun with no special purpose.
But as far as an Aries woman is considered, finding fun and adventure is what turns me on. I enjoyed every step I took. I learned from the few great mistakes I made. I made everyone happy if they were around me. I left no hint to trace once I left.
Life was an amazing travel guide for me. The more I traveled…the more likely was for me to take shelter. I believed in making everyone around that shelter know the taste of happiness and fun. And then move on. Not returning back. Not leaving any signs of existence. Or moving on for new shelter, new people new hopes. Being a good memory was the right thing.
I took all my choices on my own. And my parents supported. They dint pamper me too much that I lost the control to stand on my feet. I was an independent girl like every other girl. And I enjoyed it.
Occasionally gifting myself with books. Going to the market and buying chocolates and chips so that I can eat it all myself. Watching tons of movies in weekends. Going home for vacations. Take a day off from office. Not responding to whatsapp groups or unnecessary chats. Calling no one and just building up my own empire.
Things were simple and peaceful.
But little did I know that all my self-pampering era was going to shut down soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRISONER OF AIR INDIA!!

            WARNING : PRAY BEFORE YOU READ:- "OH GOD..PLEASE NEVER TEST MY PATIENCE WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"                                                                                                                                                                  “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”                                                                                                                                                                ― Augustine of Hippo This post is to express my disgust with the horrific service of Air India. I know Air India has always been a problem creator for everyone but still people choose to travel in Air India! Why? The answer for this question can be categorized among the ones which fall in the list of no-answer-for-it. All Air India fans or passengers must read this!!!!! As someone said somewhere… NO PAIN….NO STORIES! I get to write these posts on

Back Into Action..??

" Yeah its not that i'm Back into action once again!! Its just that I just wanna make myself sure that I don't stop blogging in any moment of my life!!!" Soo....Ive always wanted to come up with some new and interesting posts like i usually do( even though my posts are a little huge...its worth reading!! :P ). But now actually i really don't know whats coming into my mind.......        My college is getting so bored that i think i have my mind frozen into an unmovable mass of ice that even the harshest sun cant melt it...!! ( seriously...!! i aint joking!!) . Maybe sitting in the FRONT BENCH made me hate my class...!! ( i got a new post to write about---the front benchers!! wow!). Okay....now its some arts programs coming up in college and I gave my name for all kind of writings----- English-Essay,Poetry and Story. I just have to win this time. Or else I don't know how I'll convince my mind that i used to be a writer ONCE UPON A TIME!!!! My only ho

The life of a girl in KSA! (1)

This story is all about a girl...a teenage girl in fact...!Nina has got a few problems at hand.She doesnt care about pre-calculus unlike her over achieving siblings.! And if her parents had a whiff of her thoughts ...She would be grounded forever..! being an Indian but born and bought up in a Muslim family in KSA..Nina is unable to balance the two cultures and realizes her love for her sweet heart can only be a fantacy! BUT WITH A LOT OF HUMOR ,ONE CAN ALWAYS FIND A WAY!  EPISODE :1 ""hey...where are we going????"" I asked her....as she was taking the car through some unknown road......"We r almost there..... Don’t worry....''Ria... said me as I looked around the place                                                       "I never worry about you...I worry about the kids sitting here with us....May I please know where your taking us?"....I looked at my best friends face....as she showed no sign of replying!!! shrrrrriiii