Skip to main content

Love after an Arranged Marriage…..!! (PART 2)



Love after an Arranged Marriage…..!! (PART 2)


I saw him just once and I couldn’t decide if this was the guy I had to live my entire life with. Really?? My mind was blank.
I was already 56 years in the eyes of my neighbors. They even spread rumors like
” Her parents have been searching for a groom since past 5 years.” I was like…..what?? That is when I dint even finish my 12th standard. Typical neighbors. Marrying of their daughters from 10th standard and getting restless if any girl exceeding that age is still single. I was 22. Too much for them.
All said. The guy was cool, Mba graduate from the UK and what more own business in UAE…!!
I got married.
I smiled in my wedding pictures just because I wanted it to turn out good in the album. But deep inside myself I found someone chaining me deep down to the ground cutting of my feathers. The pain of realization that I wasn’t a single sank deep in me. Slowly.
The first 2 months of my life then was a night mare. I had to take care of more people now. Be concerned more. Be more responsible. Act like an adult. Look after my beauty. Keep myself in shape. Choose the right choice of dress. Walk with shyness. Enquire on everything possible. Look after him. Make him feel cared. Speak less to everyone around me. Get disconnected from all near ones and concentrate only in one single person.
I was numb. I tried hard to pretend the all new me for around a month. We fought like born enemies every single day and night. His world was not mine…and my world could never be his.
I broke up with books, movies, chocolates, chips and all other affairs I had. Because I had a battle to win.
Fighting. Crying. Fighting. Crying. Making up which was fake. Pretending to be happy when you’re not. Pretending to be fine when you’re not. Pretending to cheer them up when your broken. Apologizing to them when you were right.
I saw my life getting a difficult twist right in front of me. I was broken in every single way possible. I dint want marriage. I advised all my friends to get married late.
And then Magic happened.
After all these fights, we were discovering each other. Once fought, we never fought for the same reason again. That was being corrected. We started liking what the other one wanted. Changing yourself according to their wish was no more a burden.
I realized that he was just so innocent and carved for love. His character made me fall for him. I tried to be my best for him. And after learning what I am, I got all the support and care from him. He bought a brand new Mercedes wings for me to fly again. He pushed me hard in case I forgot to fly. We loved each other madly like no one would have….
And that was our day of love.
I was back……to what I am. But this time I have a companion who would travel around with me forever.
EVERY ARRANGED MARRIAGE HAS A TRUE LOVE STORY. NOT SOON….BUT SLOWLY…….VERY SLOWLY….
It’s the tortoise on action.

Comments

  1. Just as expected, you're writing style hasn't changed even a bit.
    Indeed glad, I could read a blog of your again after years.
    Very short and crystal clear about what you wanted to convey.

    Expecting more of such posts from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRISONER OF AIR INDIA!!

            WARNING : PRAY BEFORE YOU READ:- "OH GOD..PLEASE NEVER TEST MY PATIENCE WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"                                                                                                                                                                  “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”                                                                                                                                                                ― Augustine of Hippo This post is to express my disgust with the horrific service of Air India. I know Air India has always been a problem creator for everyone but still people choose to travel in Air India! Why? The answer for this question can be categorized among the ones which fall in the list of no-answer-for-it. All Air India fans or passengers must read this!!!!! As someone said somewhere… NO PAIN….NO STORIES! I get to write these posts on

Back Into Action..??

" Yeah its not that i'm Back into action once again!! Its just that I just wanna make myself sure that I don't stop blogging in any moment of my life!!!" Soo....Ive always wanted to come up with some new and interesting posts like i usually do( even though my posts are a little huge...its worth reading!! :P ). But now actually i really don't know whats coming into my mind.......        My college is getting so bored that i think i have my mind frozen into an unmovable mass of ice that even the harshest sun cant melt it...!! ( seriously...!! i aint joking!!) . Maybe sitting in the FRONT BENCH made me hate my class...!! ( i got a new post to write about---the front benchers!! wow!). Okay....now its some arts programs coming up in college and I gave my name for all kind of writings----- English-Essay,Poetry and Story. I just have to win this time. Or else I don't know how I'll convince my mind that i used to be a writer ONCE UPON A TIME!!!! My only ho

The life of a girl in KSA! (1)

This story is all about a girl...a teenage girl in fact...!Nina has got a few problems at hand.She doesnt care about pre-calculus unlike her over achieving siblings.! And if her parents had a whiff of her thoughts ...She would be grounded forever..! being an Indian but born and bought up in a Muslim family in KSA..Nina is unable to balance the two cultures and realizes her love for her sweet heart can only be a fantacy! BUT WITH A LOT OF HUMOR ,ONE CAN ALWAYS FIND A WAY!  EPISODE :1 ""hey...where are we going????"" I asked her....as she was taking the car through some unknown road......"We r almost there..... Don’t worry....''Ria... said me as I looked around the place                                                       "I never worry about you...I worry about the kids sitting here with us....May I please know where your taking us?"....I looked at my best friends face....as she showed no sign of replying!!! shrrrrriiii